February 2007 (#135):
- NewsBytes, by Aditya Nag, Howard Dyckoff and Samuel Kotel Bisbee-vonKaufmann
News in General - Conferences and Events - Distro News - Software and Product News
- Nomachine NX server, by Peter Knaggs
In this article, I'm going to describe my first attempt at installing and trying out CentOS's packages on RHEL4 for Nomachine's NX server.
- Configuring IPCop Firewalls (Book Review) CIF.RVW 20070116, by Ben Okopnik
- TCP and Linux' Pluggable Congestion Control Algorithms, by René Pfeiffer
Many months ago I had a few drinks with some fellow hackers.
- Debugging WiFi, by Jeff Root
Don't you hate it when you have a problem, only to be told, "On my machine, it just works"? I know I do.
- HelpDex, by Shane Collinge
These images are scaled down to minimize horizontal scrolling.
- The Geekword Puzzle, by Samuel Kotel Bisbee-vonKaufmann
or read TWDT
Members of the LG Staff who provided additional services in this issue:
- Proofing/Technical Editing: Samuel Kotel Bisbee-vonKaufmann, Karolis Lyvens, Rick Moen
- Pull Quotes: Jakob Nylin